FRIDAY JUNE 14 TH
Wing & Beer Specials at the Hitchin Post – Mango’s WOW Teriyaki Bus
Social and Contest Night
Chug-Wing-Knot Tying Competition – 7PM – 9PM – Timed contest that each contestant must chug a PBR, eat two hot wings, and perform either a surgeons knot or blood knot successfully. Wing/beer special at the Hitchin Post – $5 entry per contestant.
Salmonfly Casting Competition –
Entrants may make their two casts anytime between 5pm & 9pm – $5 entry per contestant
SATURDAY JUNE 15 TH
Dillon Asian Mix Food Bus & Mustard Street Food Truck featuring a taco special
Ballad and the Bullet – 6 PM
Smokestack & The Foothill Fury – 8:30 PM
Raffle with $1 & $10 tickets will be held between music sets. Proceeds from the raffle will go to the Upper Missouri Water Keepers & Big Hole Watershed Committee
$10 Marquee Raffle Items
- Simms G3 Waders
- Drinktank 128oz Growler
- Lamson Guru 2 Reel
- Patagonia Trout Duffel and Vest Front Sling
- Winston Kairos Fly Rod
- Sawyer Oars courtesy of Clackacraft Drift Boats
- hand net courtesy of Solitude Fly Company
- Boat Box with 14 dozen flies courtesy of Montana Fly Company
- Fly Line from Scientific Anglers
Plus over 50 items from Simms, Patagonia, Rio, Scientific Anglers, Sunrise Fly Shop, Dirty Water Fly Company, Rising Products, Buff, Winston, and Scott!
Dirty Water Fly Company
• Scott Fly Rods
• Montana Fly Company Simms Fishing
• Patagonia Fly Fishing
• Winston Fly Rods
• Rio Products
Our amazing brands have contributed a great line up of goods for the raffle to
support the bugs of the Big Hole River, salmonflies included!
- Simms G3 Guide Waders
- Winston Kairos 9’ 6 Weight Fly Rod
- Drinktanks 128OZ Sunrise Growler
- Sawyer Oars donated by Clackacraft Driftboats
- Ironfly competition courtesy Umpqua Feather Merchants Friday the 14 th !
- Countless wonderful products courtesy of Scott Fly Rods, Buff, Simms Fishing
Products such as: Rio Products, Scientific Anglers, Rising Products, Ro Drift Boats,
Clackacraft Drift Boats, Solitude Flies, and Patagonia.
- Beaverhead Brewing has donated a keg of their wonderful brew for the festivities!
- Proceeds from the raffle will be put to specifically to fund a study to learn more
about the decline in aquatic insects on the Big Hole River.